TrilbyTV are proud to be taking part in Jamf’s first Back to School event! Created for educators by educators, the online webinar is helping IT admins and school leaders to transform learning experience with Apple technology.
Through a series of live and on demand sessions, educators can discover practical tips to optimise educational technology within their school.
The three day event gives attendees access to:
- Live Spotlight sessions: led by Jamf and their community of experts
- Resources: access to a whole host of resources including videos, presentations and Ebooks
- Networking: meet and speak with like-minded educational professionals and share best practices
Neil Emery will be running a live session with a quick overview on how TrilbyTV can help you build whole school communication with digital signage at 4.30pm 23rd September.
Whether you have already deployed Apple technology in your school or you are just starting on your journey, this event is for you.
- Hear from schools about their experience with Apple devices in and outside of the classroom
- Learn tips and tricks from Jamf experts to optimise and simplify your Apple deployment
- Discover new educational apps and solutions through our partner workshops
- Network with like-minded professionals, experts, and leaders in education
- Connect with like-minded professionals, engage with industry experts and learn about the school of tomorrow.