What are Web Players
Web Players (formerly Embedded Players) are a combination of Playlists and Public Sharing. They allow you to group together a series of videos that will play back sequentially. They allow you to share a lot of videos at once with others.
Creating a Web Player
- Go to the Player Dashboard and click Add Web Player
- Choose whether to create a player based on a chosen selection of categories, or existing playlist.
- If you chose Categories, you will see a list where you can tap to select the categories you want to include.
- If you chose Playlists, you can use select the playlist you want to use.
- Once created, click back to the main list view, and click Share icon to get sharing details.
- Use the Embed code to include the video player on a webpage, or in your VLE, or use the Public Link to share outside the school, via email, or social media.