TrilbyTV Chrome OS Kiosk Mode
A newer version of this article can be found at support.trilbytv.co.uk
If your Chrome device is managed
- Go to the Chrome admin panel.
- Change your kiosk settings. https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/1375678#kiosk
If your Chrome device is not managed
Update: As of December 2017, ChromeOS no longer allows you to configure Kiosk Mode unless you have purchased a Chrome Management License.
- If you have logged into the Chrome device it will need to be wiped. https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/183084?hl=en-GB
- At the login screen, press Ctrl + Alt + K and enable the Kiosk mode (this will only work if no one has logged in. If this is the case repeat step 1).
- Login into the device with your Google account.
- Open the Chrome browser and go to chrome://extensions.
- Tick the Developer Mode checkbox.
- Click the Manage kiosk applications button.
- In the Add kiosk application box enter the ID of the TrilbyTV Player app. eafddklkalakbpdephfekcdhpniommih
- Click the Add button.
- Highlight the TrilbyTV Player app and click the Set to auto-launch button.
- Press the Done button.
- Restart the device.
If kiosk mode is successfully set up TrilbyTV Player should when the device starts. You can now enrol the Player in Player Dashboard and configure your player.