Sharing to Google Classroom
A newer version of this article can be found at support.trilbytv.co.uk
Google Classroom is a free web-based platform that integrates your G Suite for Education account with all your G Suite services, including Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Calendar. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organised.
You can easily share a video to Google Classroom using TrilbyTV. In order to be able to share this, you must be able to manage public sharing of videos.
- Click the Edit button next to your chosen video.
- If its not enabled yet, turn on the Public Sharing option
- Below the sharing links, you’ll see a Google Classroom icon
- Once you click the Classroom icon, a new window will open and ask you to log into Google Classroom if you’re not already
- Select your option of sharing the video.
You can find more about Google Classroom by visiting https://classroom.google.com