How It Works
Add any video content, your twitter feed or a web page. Give your clip a title then tag it to a screen.
The TrilbyTV Player app works on devices from Apple, Microsoft and Google. Use the unique code to connect your screens.
See all of your screens with one interface and manage content easily by configuring scheduling and playlists.
TrilbyTV is a cloud based solution available as a yearly licensed product with no limits on the number of screens or users. Get started in less than 5 minutes and invite your staff to contribute content through an easy to use app.
- Supports multiple video types including MPEG, MP4, MOV, WMV and other popular formats.
- Automatically share your Tweets with our rich Twitter feed
- Works great with files exported from PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Spark Video and Quik.
- Your data is held securely on EU cloud based servers meaning you can access and play your content anywhere.
- Playback back using any Apple, Microsoft and Google device on an unlimited number of screens.
- Uploader apps work on devices from Apple, Microsoft and Google.
- Each TrilbyTV comes with 25GB of storage, giving you space to store around 6-8 continuous hours of amazing video.
- Integrated with Google and Microsoft domains for simple user management.
- Web based admin tools to configure users, screens and content.
- Fully assignable permissions to control feature access on a per user basis.
- Public Links can be made from any upload to allow wider sharing to VLEs and School blogs.
- Easily manage multiple screens and content from the Player Dashboard
TrilbyTV App for uploading your videos, adding categories, creating playlists and managing your TrilbyTV system.
TrilbyTV Player App for playing back on your school's digital signage. Need more help understanding how TrilbyTV players work and how to set them up, then visit our Support pages.
AppleTV & iPod
For more information download our PDF data sheetDownload