This policy describes what is and is not acceptable content to be stored and transmitted via the TrilbyTV Platform or website. TrilbyTV is intended for users to publish and share original media that they themselves and sometimes their colleagues have created. By using TrilbyTV you are agreeing to abide by this policy, our Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.
What IS acceptable
- Upload as much content (video and images) that you have created that contain original work.
- Think about the people in your video and images and make sure they are happy and have given permission to be included.
- Give credit where needed – if someone helps you in your work or you use someone else’s image give them a credit and a thank you.
- Be polite and supportive in any feedback and comments. Helpful words encourage good work.
What IS NOT acceptable
- Uploading of work belonging to others is wrong, they can log in and upload their own.
- Do not show, do or say something that you would not like yourself. Remember your audience is other people just like you.
- Any illegal or prohibited content will result in your account being closed and you will be reported to your TrilbyTV administrator.
- Any illegal or prohibited content will result in your account being closed and we may report the content and reveal your identity to the appropriate authorities.
- Do not post any commercial content, unless you have consent. This includes adverts.
Last reviewed: April 17, 2020